Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a beautiful day

The sun is shining and it is a gorgeous day! It feels like spring in January. Tonight my husband and I are going to see Michael Jackson the Immortal Tour. oh the memories I have of doing aerobics in our dorm hallway to The Thriller. How lovely we must have been in our leotards, tights, and leg warmers. We probably looked something like this group of gals.
I'm sure our hair was bigger though. I am blessed with 80s big hair! Thank goodness for my hair straightener. Wow am I ever thankful that it is perfectly fine to work out in my sweats. Well, when I start working out again that is. I can guarantee I will not be wearing any upper thigh revealing outfits. It would be funny to see the looks on my kids faces though. Nah not worth it. Well I'm off to see some moon walking.

2 comments:

  1. It was fantastic! Since it was a cirque show there were all kinds of incredible performers. I am amazed at how strong and very, very flexible the human body can be.

    ReplyDelete